Efficient and explored
The efficiency and sustainability of Cobiax void former modules are apparent even at early construction stages: A single truckload ready-to-use Cobiax void former modules replaces an average of seven concrete truck loads at the building site. The technology itself presents additional advantages with superior benefits to all partners involved.
Biaxial design No need for support beams Reduced structural zone Resource effective
· Fewer columns Wide open spaces Greater design flexibility
· Reduced costs Faster build Reduced in-situ concrete Cobiax deck provides the potential for savings on materials, floor depth, slab weight, foundations and build-time if incorporated at the design stage of the contract. The Cobiax system of biaxial design in conjunction with the void forming system allows for a considerable reduction in the volume and weight of the slab without compromising this ability to maintain biaxial strength.
· Foundations Lighter weight slabs means reduced costs for foundations Ideal for poor ground conditions or piling
· Thermal performance Design allows thermal mass to be exploited Lower heating/cooling costs
· Quality service Factory produced quality Complies with all relevant standards
· Productivity and time gain: The number of required labor for the concrete works for the whole site could be cut down compared to traditional execution methods (slab-beam system) this corresponds to a reduction of about 50% in number of labor.
Your advantages at a glance
Efficient and light
Universal and safe
Building contractors, architects and planners of building structures are using Cobiax technology to create structures from single family homes to airports.