|Weight(kg/m2)||Approximate thickness (cm)||Usage||opening(m)|
- The above estimates have been prepared on the basis of normal soil conditions and so depending on soil conditions the foundation characteristics and the amount of expendable materials may be changed.
This amount is referred generally and obviously will vary according to the size and location of work.
- According to the National Building Regulations standards of Iran it is essential to implement the shear wall to control the force of the earthquake in flat slab buildings Group, therefore, is estimated assuming sufficient shear wall and prepare installation of this wall in both the longitudinal and transverse structure.
- The above table has been prepared assuming the building on the ground level costs should be calculated separately in the buildings that needs concert retaining walls.
- The used armature is based on kilograms per square meters consumed concert cubic meters per square meters.
Cobiax system is column slab systems. So that concrete flat slab is established without direct effect on the columns and shear walls.
The cost of building in part of structure implementation (including foundations, column, shear wall and roof) the total cost of the following square meters:
1. Steel consumption: The amount of beam used depending on the usage type, number of floors, distance between columns is extractable from attached table.
2. concrete consumption: The amount of concrete used depending on the usage type, number of floors, distance between columns is extractable from attached table.
3. Service and Support of Cobiax: Cost of services consists of two parts as follows:
Engineering services including design, calculations and structural mapping based Cobiax system, training of roof builder group, licensing to use the technology in projects and monitoring the implementation of the roof building. Produce and delivery of modules Cage required for project.
4. wage and Performance: The employer is required to choose proper contractor. The wage of contractor shall be determined based on the situation of area and common costs of the day.